Monday, June 13, 2011

"Where She Went" by Gayle Foreman


Where She Went by Gayle Foreman is the sequel to If I Stay, which I Loved!  Where She Went tells the story from Adam's view.  It seems Mia dumped him and he does not know why.  This book picks up when Adam and Mia meet up in New York City.  I can't say I liked it as much as the first one, but it is not bad either.  I think it would make a good movie and liked the ending.  I'd like to see another book about these two--it's possible.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails