Thursday, June 2, 2011

"The Chosen One" by Carol Lynch Williams

(picture from Goodreads)

The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams is not a “wow” book, but I enjoyed it a lot! Kyra lives in a compound. She is not allowed to read books or go to the outside world. The compound is ruled by the PROPHET. He decides Kyra must marry her father's uncle, a man in his 60s. She does not want to go along. I liked this book better than I thought I would. It kept me turning pages and moved along at a good clip.  Here's my teaser.

(Gerard's review)
 
Have you read this one? What did you think of it? You can help our charity of the month just by leaving a comment on any of our blogs! We will donate 50 cents per comment at the end of the month. The charity for this month is at the top of our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails