Monday, January 2, 2012

"Furry Logic Books" by Jane Seabrook are Cute


I got three Furry Logic books by Jane Seabrook for my birthday and found them to be very cute and humorous.  They all have witty sayings (one saying every other page) with cute animal watercolor drawings.  Obviously, these books do not take much time to read.  The three I got are:  Wild Wisdom, Love, and A Guide to Life's Little Challenges, which is my favorite one.

It's the pictures that make these books o I'll give you an inside peak:

A GUIDE TO LIFE'S LITTLE CHALLENGES
No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.



WILD WISDOM
Happy people are more likely to get what they want which only makes them even more happy.


LOVE

As long as I have you, there's just on thing I'll always need--tremendous self-control.


(Karen's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails