Monday, March 5, 2012

Tuesday Teasers: "Lone Wolf" and "Defending Jacob"



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   
Gerard's:
I knew the answer, of course. I just needed to hear him say it out loud: he was risking everything for a bunch of animals. He was choosing them, over us.
From p. 97 of Lone Wolf by Jodi Picoult.

Karen's:
I bolted up the stairs, into Jacob's room, where I yanked open drawers, the closet, tossed up the laundry piles on the floor, desperate to find anything remotely incriminating and get rid of it.
Does that sound awful to you? I hear the little voice in your head: Destruction of evidence! Obstruction of justice! You are naive.
From page 96 of Defending Jacob by William Landay.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during March to the American Cancer Society.

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Defending Jacob. Great teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, second tease on Defending Jacob today -- may have to check it out!
    i love Jodi Picoult books!

    Trish - My TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Defending Jacob is at the top of my must-read list. Now to find the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like them both but the second one sure sounds heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teases. I've got Defending Jacob. I have not read a Jodi Picoult book. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Jodi Picoult and I've been wondering about this book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both of your teasers are great (as usual). I'm a big fan of Jodi Picoult, so I'm looking forward to reading Lone Wolf, and Defending Jacob sounds good too. I'll have to read them both, won't I?
    Thank you for your comment on my Teaser post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds exciting! I'm not a big fan of Jodi Picoult but your teasers sound great :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails