Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Land of Decoration" by Grace McCleen


The Land of Decoration by Grace McCleen is a wonderful story!  You will meet 10-yr.-old Judith McPherson who lives with her dad.  Judith makes up a "Land of Decoration," a promise land where things go as she wants them to.  As more and more bad things happen to her and her dad, she takes matters into her own hands and performs "miracles."

I enjoyed this book very much!  You will love Judith and I could identify with her being bullied.  I finished it in just two days.  I recommend it.
(Gerard's review)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

We are donating 50 cents for each legitimate comment we receive on all our blogs during April to Paralyzed Veterans of America.

1 comment:

  1. You left message on my D.E.A.R asking what it stands for Drop Everything And Read.

    http://dropeverythingandread.com/?hc_guid=29656105-e3b8-4fd3-9e2f-335e1d478485

    http://myheartbelongs2books.blogspot.com/2012/04/dear.html

    thanks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails