Monday, September 24, 2012

"No Easy Day" by Mark Owen with Kevin Maurer


No Easy Day--The Autobiography of a Navy Seal by Mark Owen is the true story of the killing of Osama Bin Laden and what a riveting tale it is! I got it done in just two days. Seal Team Six is awesome! I was impressed with all the training they go through. The last part about the operation that got Bin Laden is really something to read! Seal Team Six, I thank you for your service and God bless!
(Gerard's review, rating 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. No Easy Day is on my must read list. Thank you for reinforcing my desire to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails