Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday Quiz Meme About Me


And now for this weeks Questions:

1. What is your favorite thing about November?
The holidays and more time off work!

2. What was the last thing that you bought that you regretted soon afterwards?
strawberry shortcake flavored gum--way too sweet--yuck! Now I'm back to my Spearment.

3. What is your go to snack food?
Trail mix. Just found a Nutrition bone health nut mix by Planters that's really good!

4. Do you believe that newspapers should charge for their online content?
I don't care what they do.

And don't forget to add a 5th Question on your own blog so we can answer as we hop around!

My question for you is:

5. Are you voting tomorrow or have you already voted? If you are not voting in this election, why not?
We voted by mail.

This is the Acting Balanced: Monday Quiz Meme.

13 comments:

  1. I am not voting tomorrow because I live in Canada however we do watch the outcome since you are our neighbours and you affect our economy and some of the rules for visiting your country. We love trail mix. We have it in the car especially for long journeys when we don't always stop for lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You bet I am voting! I don't understand those who don't.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan on voting. Will have to wait on hubby to get home from work, we only have one car. Just hoping he doesn't have to work late. His commute home is long.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be voting tomorrow. Four years ago while everyone waited for hours on end to vote early, I waited till voting day and was on line for 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We plan on voting tomorrow. We live in a teeny tiny town so our wait in line is short. I agree with My Kids Mom, I don't understand why people don't vote.
    Here's My MQAM

    ReplyDelete
  6. I voted early because I had surgery last week and didn't want to worry about having to do it while on crutches :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am not allowed to vote because I am not a US citizen. Thanks for participating in the MQAM. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I shall be voting tomorrow because I didn't realize I could vote early without mailing it in.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will be voting but I am very discouraged by the candidates... again. Why vote when we have such terrible choices? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I voted. Our forefathers worked too hard to afford us the right to vote!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails