Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday Teasers: "Double Blind" and "Zoo"


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just do the following
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page (well, we cheat and choose specific ones)
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on  that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away!   You don’t  want  to  ruin the  book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can  add the book to their TBR  Lists  if they  like your teaser.   
Gerard's:
Larson is as helpless as a rag doll as Mosa shakes him back and forth by his head. When his neck breaks, with a crack remarkably similar to a pencil snapping, the sound is the very last think his brain registers before he dies.
From page 13 of Zoo by James Patterson and Michael Ledwidge. (The review will be posted tomorrow.)

Karen's:
How would I even explain what was happening? I'd turned into some man who kept killing the same woman? Sherry would panic and rush me to a psych ward.
From page 61 of Double Blind by Brandilyn Collins.

Happy Reading and check out our book giveaway for It Takes Two To Strangle--first to comment saying they would like it, gets it!

9 comments:

  1. I think Gerard and I have the same taste in books! Great teaser!
    Here's mine: I love Dan Brown

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two dramatic teasers. I've been meaning to read The Wednesday Wars

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, very interesting teasers. Here's ours: http://refractedlightreviews.com/?p=11342

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are pretty intense teasers! I'm interested to know what happens after Larson died there.

    This is my Teaser Tuesday at Bookmunchies (:

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking forward to Zoo. Enjoyed Double Blind. Great teasers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two powerful and intense teasers!

    http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two chilling teasers -- a snapped neck and a repeat killer. You've aroused my curiosity about both books.
    My Teaser is from SLIGHTLY CRACKED.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Two intense and compelling teasers. Very bloody... LOL
    They both sound pretty cool! The second one definitely caught my attention.
    Thanks for checking out my teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great to see you're finding books via your local library! Thanks for dropping by Read@UTS:Library

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails