Thursday, June 27, 2013

"The Why of Things" by Elizabeth Hartley Winthrop

The Why of Things by Elizabeth Hartley Winthrop is a quick read about a family that is dealing with the loss of a member.  When they go to their summer cottage, they find they have to deal with another tragedy which kept me interested.  I would have liked a little more action though!
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I was curious about this one and actually have the eGalley. I don't need a lot of action as long as the characters or story holds my interest. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an ambitious book..hope it fulfills its promise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails