Thursday, July 25, 2013

"The Humans" by Matt Haig

The Humans by Matt Haig is about an alien being who inhabits the body of a professor who has a wife and a young son. He has a mission, but when he starts to hang around humans he decides the mission may change, or does it? I enjoyed this book more than I expected. It is funny and is quick moving with a nice ending.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)


Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. I haven't read this one but would love to.
    I have read his other book, The Radleys, and it was a hit with me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like the previous commenter said, I liked The Radleys so I'd like to give this one a try - it's on my list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails