Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teaser Tuesday: Four Today



Gerard's:
I couldn't do my homework.  I couldn't focus.
From page 46 of Aquarium by David Vann (click link to see my review)

"I guess you'll get your wish, since tomorrow morning there's a meeting for your entire family.  It's at our law office and starts at nine>
 From page 23 of Inherit Midnight by Laura Van Den Berg.  (Review posted tomorrow.)

Karen's
This was the place where Mommy said her monster dwelled!Shut up, Page!
From Kindle location 264 of Cold Fear by Rick Mofina.
When she said the words foster care, a chill ran through me.  But the woman assured me this was one of their best homes and that Cicely was doing as well as could be expected.
From page 23 of Deadly Echoes by Nancy Mehl.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

12 comments:

  1. Cold fear is probably the teaser I like best, but I can't say any of them are jumping out at me this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying COLD FEAR. The girl goes off into the woods and gets lost, the parents are suspected of foul play.

      Delete
  2. I liked Cold Fear best too. It's on one of my reading challenges. All of these are a bit dark and sound like something I'd enjoy.
    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/03/31/teaser-tuesdays-108-a-fright-to-the-death-by-dawn-eastman/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa...okay...Cold Fear and Deadly Echos definitely grabbed my attention.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and here is my TT: http://www.readinggrrl.com/2015/03/teaser-tuesday_31.html

      Delete
  4. I think I'm most intrigued this week by "Deadly Echoes" and "Inherit Midnight." Mine: Accused by Lisa Scottoline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read ACCUSED, love Lisa Scottoline's books! I haven't actually started DEADLY ECHOES yet, but will in the next couple of days. Gerard loved INHERIT MIDNIGHT. Am posting his review tomorrow for that one.

      Delete
  5. Gerard's teaser makes me think of my children even now -__- but Karen's is alluring! What monster!? Sounds psychotic and dark!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The "monster" is from a childhood memory that happened in the National Park.

      Delete
  6. Deadly Echoes appeals to me. "As well as could be expected" isn't very reassuring, is it?
    My Tuesday post features THE ROSIE PROJECT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gerard's teaser from Aquarium is one I can totally relate to even now I've finished school and university. I really like the teaser for Cold Fear - I'm interested to find out more.
    Here's my teaser: http://myexpandingbookshelf.blogspot.com/2015/03/teaser-and-top-ten-tuesdays-31-march.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Deadly Echoes appealed to me most.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails