Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Teaser Tuesday



Karen's:

But how was I supposed to decide between two good possibilities?  How could I make a choice that would leave some part of me devastated either way?

From page 30 of The Elite by Kiera Cass.

But anyway, to get back to the point:  lifesaving and driving people nuts are Granny's superpowers.  Which perhaps makes her a bit of a dysfunctional superhero.
From page 3 of My Grandmother Asked Me to Tell You She's Sorry by Fredrik Backman.

Gerard's:
Marcus has wanted, waited, and prepared for Endgame his entire life.  He is not longer bored, and he won't be again until he either wins or dies.
From page 4 of End Game--The Calling by James Frey & Johnson-Shelton.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker.   Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting, especially Granny.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all good! Here's mine for this week: http://wp.me/p4DMf0-1t1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails