Sunday, October 8, 2017

"Lie to Me" by J. T. Ellison Made My Head Spin!

Lie to Me by J. T. Ellison is about a married couple, Ethan and Sutton who appeared to be happily married, but in fact not so much.  So when Sutton leaves a note that she is leaving and not to come looking for her, all signs point to Ethan.  What did he do? 

Teaser from page 37:  And here they were.  Five years later, parents of a dead baby, their ruined marriage strewed on the rocks, mistakes piled like a stack of ancient newspapers against the door.

I love books like this where I'm not sure what's going to happen.  I had a love-hate relationship with both Ethan and Sutton.  The pacing of this book was perfect with twists and turns that made my head spin!  I really enjoyed this one a LOT!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails