Saturday, March 17, 2018

"The Wolves of Winter" by Tyrell Johnson

In The Wolves of Winter by Tyrell Johnson, the world has been ravaged by war and an incurable disease.  The population keeps going down.  Lynn lives with her family and they try to make do; however, when a young man named Jax enters into their world, their lives change in a way they did not see coming.

I liked Lynn and Jax the most of all the characters.  This book starts kind of slow but picks up when Jax enters.  The story was good enough that if there is a book 2, I will probably read it.
(Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Teaser from page 26:  I almost grabbed my bow anyway because to hell with him.  But I didn't.

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I liked this one okay, but I don't think I would bother with a sequel. It just wasn't unique or compelling enough for me to continue with the story. I'm glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails