Thursday, March 29, 2018

"My Brother's Keeper" by Donna Malana - Mystery

In My Brother's Keeper by Donna Malana, Karen hires Diane, a missing person expert, to track down her 14-yr-old daughter, Sonny, who she lost contact with while serving seven years in prison for killing her son and attempting to kill her daughter.  Karen wants to make sure Sonny is all right.  Diane tracks down Sonny and even sets up a meeting for her to meet her mother, but her mother doesn't show!

This is a dark, twisted mystery that I finished in one day.  It takes place in New Zealand and moved along quickly.  I thought this was a good mystery and felt bad for Sonny and the mother.
(Karen's review, 4 stars)

Teaser from page10:  'That's what I went away for.  I tried to kill my daughter.'

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't heard of this one before, but it sounds like a book I would like. Thanks for the rec!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails