Friday, February 8, 2019

"For Better and Worse" by Margot Hunt - Great Read!

In Better and Worse by Margot Hunt, Natalie and Will have a young son named Charlie.  Life is good until one day there is big news at Charlie's school!  When Natalie finds out Charlie is involved, she goes into "Mama Bear" mode to protect her son.  How far will she go?  Will Will come along, or does he have other things to worry about that are better left alone?

This book is told in three parts and each part tops the other!  Nat and Will are great characters and I thought this rings true to life.  Had a surprise ending for me too!  Put this on your TBR list!
(Gerard's review, 5++ stars)   

Teaser from page 43:  "I don't know anything more than you do," I said, extracting my hand from her surprisingly strong grip.  "I saw the police cars in the parking lot at drop-off this morning, but that's all the information I have."

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails