Friday, February 28, 2020

"I, Cosmo" by Carlie Sorosiak

I, Cosmo by Carlie Sorosiak is told well by Cosmo, a 13-yr.-old Golden Retriever. He describes his forever family and the special bond he has with Max, the boy in the family.  Although a children's book, this is a very good read with a happy ending.  It deals with a lot of family issues.  It made me laugh and I think you will enjoy how it all plays out as I did.
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Teaser from page 22:  The bathroom doors remain closed following that first instance, many years ago, when I discovered the joy of toilet paper, unrolling sheet after sheet in frenzied merriment.  Television is my saving grace.

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails