Sunday, August 9, 2020

"You and Me and Us" by Alison Hammer is Very Good!

You and Me and Us by Alison Hammer is told mostly by Alexis who lives with Tommy.  Tommy always wanted to have a wedding and make it official, but Alexis does not want that.  CeCe, their daughter, also tells some of the story.  Tommy has always been there for CeCe.  Alexis, who runs her own business, not so much.  Unfortunately, Tommy has health issues and his time is short.  The story is about how these two women deal with this and other things that come up.  

I was into this book from page 1.  The writing is good and I enjoyed all the characters very much.  I think this book would make a good movie!  Must read this one!  (Gerard's review, 5++ stars)  

Teaser from page 25:  "It won't.  And I'm not going to put you or CeCe through what I went through with my mom.  The false hope, the pain and suffering."

 

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails