Friday, September 29, 2023

"Bowlers Guide" - Great Instructional Booklet


I found my old Bowlers Guide booklet for years ago and read it again to refresh my memory.  It helped me bowl more confidently and consistently, improving my scores from two weeks ago.  It gives basic fundamentals, explains how to shoot spares using the 3-6-9 system, tips for lefthanders, seniors and children with lots of pictures.  It really covers everything from deliveries to scoring and equipment.  I highly recommend this to anyone who wants to learn to bowl or improve their game.  I remember giving these to the last place team in our church league years ago.  (Karen's review, 5 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails