Friday, February 23, 2024

"Destroy the Day" by Brigid Kemmerer (Defy the Night #3)

Destroy the Day by Brigid Kemmerer is the third and final book of the Defy the Night series.  The second book was Defend the DawnThis is a great ending to a great series.  I absolutely loved most of the characters and all the adventure and action that was in this one.  I enjoyed following the romance between Corrick and Tessa and how Corrick matured and changed along the way.  The characters in this series were so well developed and I loved the interactions among them all (except for Harristan and Quint--I could do without the gay storyline).  This is one I had a hard time putting down and loved the ending and how everything was explained and brought to an end.  I highly recommend this series!  (Karen's review, 5 stars)

In this book, Harristan is trying to regain his leadership as King, but he will need help!  Can he get it in time?  This book is narrated by Harristan, Corrick and Tessa.  I enjoyed the parts by Corrick and Tessa most.  This one was okay but needed a bit more action for my taste.  I liked the first two books in this series better, although this one does have a good ending.  (Gerard's review 2/5/24, 4 stars)

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails