Sunday, January 12, 2014

"Doctor Sleep" by Stephen King

When I started reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, the sequel to The Shining, it did not make sense to me.  I picked it up a few days later to give it another go and then I finally caught on.  This is about a little girl who has a special power that some people want to use for evil.  Dad has the same power and fights against the evil trying to save the little girl from harm.

I enjoyed it once I got into it.  There is good action and I especially liked the parts about the little girl.
(Gerard's review, 4.5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I can't read sequels until I read the first book, so in order to read this one, I would have to RE-read THE SHINING. If only it weren't such a huge, creepy book! One of these days, I'll read them both ... maybe for Halloween??

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails