Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays - 3 Today!



Gerard's:
  
"Don't let go of the wall."  By now she's shaking so hard I can hear her teeth chatter, but I watch as her left foot joins her right, and she is safe.

From page 9 of All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven.

I know, you're not supposed to keep secrets from your spouse, blah, blah, blah.
But there are plenty of things I don't tell Jack.

From page 5 of Before I Go by Colleen Oakley.

Karen's: 

They all believed she would have an incredible story to tell when she finally came to.  They hadn't considered that she might not remember any of it.
From page 12 of Cold Cold Heart by Tami Hoag.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

Happy Reading!

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails