Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays: 4 Today


Click link for our Favorite January Reads.
Gerard's:
  
But the number of treats I downed meant very little to me.  What difference existed between two and one of anything?

From page 17 of It Was Me All Along by Andie Mitchell.
Is this the line he used on Meg?  Did this work on Meg?
From page 33 of I Was Here by Gayle Forman. 

Karen's:  
 As long as I'm sailing through the air, about to die for the second time, I should at least be able to scream.  But no sound comes from my throat.
From page 1 of Crash and Burn by Lisa Gardner.
The bloody yellow school bus wound through the hills of the Missouri Ozarks in the early dawn of a June morning.  The blood inside the bus pooled under the driver's feet, trickled in the aisle, drained out the back exit and ran over the rear bumper.
From page 1 of A Killing at The Creek by Nancy Allen.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should  Be Reading. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

8 comments:

  1. Wow, that last teaser .... *shudder*.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I love the last teaser. This sounds like something I would enjoy reading. Here is mine
    http://totallyaddictedtoreading.blogspot.com/2015/02/teaser-tuesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like some fantastic reads! I love Kava, but I don't know if I've read Nancy Allen, but I will be checking her out after that tease.
    sherry @ fundinmental My TT

    ReplyDelete
  4. The teaser from 'I Was Here' definitely has me intrigued! It just makes me want to keep reading so I can find out why she's dying again! And 'It Was Me All Along' also has got be interested in what's happening! Thanks for sharing :) Hope you have a great week!
    My Tuesday post
    Juli @ Universe in Words

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teasers! I'm most curious about I Was Here though, even though Gayle Forman is an author I don't generally prefer to read books from :/

    ​My Teaser

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really diggin' both of Karen's this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, well, that's different. Actually though, Gerard read CRASH & BURN first.

      Delete
  7. Four awesome ones this week! I want to read all of them. Crash and Burn is at the top of my list now!!!! That bus scene is scaring me though.

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/02/17/teaser-tuesdays-102-the-loch-by-steve-alten/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails