Monday, July 6, 2015

"Leadership Lessons from West Point" Can Apply to Leadership in General

Leadership Lessons from West Point is written by different Army officers who have had actual battle experience in leading men. It is actually a textbook that is well organized and addresses many different aspects of effective leadership. I must admit I did not read the entire book word for word because it nicely set off main points of each topic. I read those main points and if it was related to something that I felt would be helpful to me as a Sunday School teacher or volunteer coach, I read those entire passages. After reading Hope Unseen about an army officer who became blind due to a war bomb in Iraq and eventually got a teaching position at West Point, I wanted to read this book to see more of what West Point cadets were taught about leadership.
(Karen's review, 3 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails