Friday, July 12, 2019

"Gone Too Long " by Lori Roy

In Gone Too Long by Lori Roy, Imogene is the daughter of the head of the Ku Klux Klan, but now her dad is dead, and she hopes all the Klan stuff is over. She never was a fan of it! When she finds a small boy, who knows her name locked in a room on her property, it is not over by a long shot!

The problem I had with this book is that it went back and forth in time which bothered the flow of the book for me. Other than that this book was not too bad at all. It kept me engaged for the most part!
 (Gerard’s review, 4 stars)

Teaser from page 13:  "I can't call the police," Tillie says.  "I known Robert and Edith Robithan most all my life.  And I ain't going to be the one to tell them their son is a thief."

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails