Friday, September 6, 2013

"Justice for Sara" by Erica Spindler

Justice for Sara by Erica Spindler is about sisters, Kat and Sara.  After a bad fight between them, Kat found Sara dead.  At the trial, everyone assumes Kat did it, but she is found "not guilty" and the real killer is still at large.  Kat returns ten years later in hopes of finding the real killer but is not welcomed in the small town. I enjoyed this book a lot.  If you can guess the killer, you are better than me!  There is good action and a surprise ending.  
(Gerard's review, 4.5 stars)

 Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes... when she talks to me like that... I feel I'd like to go up there... and curse her... and-and-and leave her forever! Or at least defy her! But I know I can't. She's ill.

    i might need some inspiration as i am going to run out of original content. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks interesting. I'll have to take a closer look at this one.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails