Sunday, September 22, 2013

"Sure Signs of Crazy" by Karen Harrington

In Sure Signs of Crazy by Karen Harrington, you will meet 12-yr.-old Sarah Nelson. She collects troubled words and her best friend is a plant! This girl is something else, but no wonder!

I loved this book. The writing is really good and I got so caught up in it that the pages flew by. It has a very good ending too! This is the author's first book, can't wait for her next one!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started reading this because Gerard said it was good and it was short so thought it would go quick, but after reading the first five chapters, I gave up on it. Just didn't like the main character much and wasn't holding my interest. Switched to my V. C. Andrews book instead, "Unfinished Symphony" which is the third in the series.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails