Wednesday, September 11, 2013

"A Street Cat Named Bob and How He Saved My Life" by James Bowen

A Street Cat Named Bob and How He Saved My Life by James Bowen is a true story the bond that developed between him and a street cat he named Bob that helps them both.  The second part of the book focuses more on James than it does on the cat.  This book is nowhere near as good as Dewey, the Library Cat which is one of the best books I ever read!  In my opinion, this is still a book well worth reading because the parts that have Bob, the cat, in it are really good!  Glad it has a happy ending!  (4 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

3 comments:

  1. Karen -- I just started reading it. I'm about 50 pages in. I like the story so far about how Bob really doesn't want to leave James' side. I'm so glad they found each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just picked this up from the Library and look forward to it. I did enjoy DEWEY as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this one on my TBR list and have had it on there for awhile. I guess I just need to read it!!! And I agree with your love of Dewey---that was a fabulous book!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails