Sunday, April 19, 2015

"Every Day I Fight" by Stuart Scott with Larry Platt

Every Day I Fight by Stuart Scott with Larry Platt is the true story of Stuart Scott's fight with Cancer.  Stuart worked as an anchor on E.S.P.N.  He was one of my favorites and I always enjoyed hearing what he had to say.  He made it fun, not just giving the scores and highlights.  The second part of the book when he finds out he has Cancer and how he and his family deal with it is what makes this book so good.  He pulls no punches and tells it like it is, just like he did on E.S.P.N. 

I felt like I lost a friend when he passed away.  There will not be another one like him!
(Gerard's review, 5 stars)

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails