Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Teaser Tuesdays: 3 Today



Gerard's:

I sacrificed it, for you.  It was too late for me, by the time you were back on your feet.

From page 21 of RUN by Andrew Grant (click link to see my review)

Then I see her eyes.  they are the eyes of a ghost, a shell of a human.
 From page 27 of Finding Jake by Bryan Reardon. 

Karen's
The rage that had consumed her that day felt strangely distant now.  Although her parents had certainly been betrayed, they were alive.
 From page 40 of The 100 Homecoming by Kass Morgan.

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.

Happy Reading!

6 comments:

  1. I think the one from Finding Jake is my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three books sound fascinating. I'm curious about Finding Jake and "the eyes of a ghost."
    My Tuesday post features AN UNHOLY ALLIANCE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always use teasers that relate to each other! Well done and I like all of them:)

    My TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/04/14/teasers-tuesdays-110-shelf-life-the-publicist-book-two/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails