Wednesday, April 15, 2015

"The 100 Homecoming" by Kass Morgan



The 100 Homecoming by Kass Morgan is a teen book that is the third of a series.  I think it was a mistake to read this one first because I didn’t feel a connection with any of the characters.  I focused on three couples:  Wells and Sasha, Bellamy and Clarke, and Luke and Glass.  The 100 were juvenile delinquents that were sent back to earth to see if they could survive.  Not too long after they arrived, more colonists from the planet in outer space made a crash landing.  Many were killed but some lived and were brought into The 100’s camp.  On earth, there were friendly Earthborns and dangerous Earthborns. 

This was okay but I was glad to get to the end and move on to something else.  It was about courage, love, friendship and survival with the groups fighting against each other along the way to provide some excitement.  I would recommend you read the series in order though and not read this book until you have read the first two.  There is a TV show about this book, but I haven't watched it so can't really compare the book to it.
(Karen's review, 3 stars)
 

Have you read this one? What did you think of it? If you reviewed this too, feel free to share your link to your review in the comments. Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I just finished the first book in this series and it's okay. None of the characters really felt real for me and I was really confused about all the rules of their spaceship world. I liked the premise of this one a lot, but the execution left me disappointed. I did reserve the second book from the library, so I guess I care enough about the characters to see what happens to them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails