Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Teaser Tuesdays


If you have a teaser, please leave your link to it in my comments so I can visit.  I don't see how to leave a comment on the new host's blog!  Can someone let me know?

Karen's:

I leaped back, almost stumbling over my cowering father.  The faerie could have killed me--could have, yet the lunge had been a warning.
From page 34 of A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sara J. Maas.


Gerard's:
My head ached, trying to sort it all out.  Our freedom came at a high cost to others.
 From page 8 of The Beauty of Darkness by Mary E. Pearson.


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by The Purple Booker (unfortunately, I don't know how to leave my link in a comment over there--help.)  Anyone can play along, so I thought  I  would play for fun! Just pick two sentences from the book you are reading.  Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails