Wednesday, November 18, 2020

"The Loop" by Ben Oliver Takes Place in a Prison

Most of The Loop by Ben Oliver takes place in a prison.  Luka is locked up with the same routine every day.  One day things change and Luka has a chance for freedom.  But is the outside world safe?  I thought this book was pretty good.  Luka is a good character but it needed more action and was pretty predictable.  There were not many twists in this story at all.  I did give it 4 stars because it kept my interest.  (Gerard's review, 4 stars)

Teaser from page 4:  I lie down and tell myself not to cry, that it won't do any good, that it won't change anything, but I can't stop the tears from forming in my eyes.

To find books on a specific topic, scroll to the bottom and click on the topic you want. Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails