Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Bookstore Test--What Does Your Taste In Books Say About You?

Here are the questions:

1. Imagine you've just entered a bookstore, and you're in the fiction section. What do you look at?
* Mystery
* Contemporary fiction
* Classics
* Science Fiction
I look at contemporary fiction and mystery, but I could only pick one so went with contemporary fiction.

2. You make your way to non-fiction. What catches your eye?
* True crime
* Home and garden
* Self help
* History
Actually, the biographies do, but it's not an option here so I went with history.

3. You now stop to browse at the magazines. You mostly look at:
* Travel
* Fashion
* News
* Food
I chose news.

4. You leave the bookstore with:
* A few books
* A bag full of books and magazines
* One book
* Nothing
I would leave with nothing. I just like to browse in bookstores and get my books from the library.

Here's my results:


You Are Modern






You are optimistic and forward looking. You love living in this world.

You have a good memory for facts. You always are an ace at trivia.

People excite you. You like to be up on what's going on with everyone you know and don't know!

You're going through a phase where nothing seems particularly interesting to you.


Take the quiz or just share some of your answers to any of the above questions in the comments. If you take the quiz, please post your results in the comments.
The Bookstore Test

2 comments:

  1. I am also Modern! Thanks this was fun and I found a new site!!
    jbdownie5@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Dramatic. Full answers to questions may be found here: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/08/bookstore-test.html.

    Great little quiz! thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails