Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Two Little Girls In Blue" by Mary Higgins Clark

Two Little Girls In Blue by Mary Higgins Clark is gripping right from the start. It’s about Kathy and Kelly, a set of three-year-old twin girls being kidnapped for $8 million. The scheme is master minded by someone who is referred to as “The Pied Piper.” He had a brilliant plan in place and collected the ransom with no difficulty, making the FBI look like fools; however, one of his partners in crime decided to double cross him and changed the plan. An interesting part of Two Little Girls In Blue was the twins being able to communicate when separated.  This is a fast-paced page turner that I enjoyed very much!


I liked being “in” on the kidnapper’s actions all through the book and actually got to know them better than the parents of the girls. I must admit, I guessed wrong as to who the “Pied Piper” was. I highly recommend this to anyone who enjoys a good crime novel. This book is excellent!  I highly recommend it!  
(Karen's review)

Gerard read this a long time ago and liked it too.  He told me then I should read it because it was so good, but I didn't because I read "Daddy's Little Girl" by this author and didn't care for it all that much.  I liked this one much better. 

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails