Wednesday, August 25, 2010

"The Summons" by John Grisham

In The Summons by John Grisham, a son found a lot of money in cabinet behind father’s couch that wasn’t mentioned in his will or included in his estate. The son didn’t want to share with brother and didn’t want to include it in the estate and have to pay half in taxes. This is a very interesting book with the theme of greed.  I liked it but don't want to say too much and spoil it for you.  It was a page turner for me and had my interest all the way through.

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I read this a long time ago and thought it was good. I especially enjoyed A Time To Kill by Grisham....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails