Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No-Go BlogHer Blog Hop

NoGoBlogHer


1. Answer the questions on your blog and then link up that post in the Linky that will be available on both ToBeThode or Musings of a Marfan Mom. (you only need to link up once)
2. Grab the button for the No-Go BlogHer party (it’s on my right sidebar) and place it on your sidebar during the duration of the party.

Here are the questions we want you to answer:

1. When did you start blogging?

We just started this blog in June of this year.

2. Why did you start blogging?

I started our book blog here for the following reasons:
  • I wanted to delete some pages on my Personal News Network (PNN) Zemeks’ Updates blog to free up more space there.
  • I also felt since Blogger had the affiliation with Amazon, that it made more sense to have my book blog on Blogger and make use of the Amazon ads, hoping to earn a little extra money blogging. It was an easy way to link to Amazon and get the picture of the book in the post.
  • I was kind of bored and wanted to try out the new design templates Blogger now has available because I like to switch things up now and then. I feel sort of locked into my custom design at my personal blog.
  • I really like being able to use my own pictures in my header and change it from week to week.

3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?

Spend time with my husband and our pets.  May go to the Browns Family Day scrimmage at the stadium or perhaps just to the park with our dog.

4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite.
About Us

5 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about feeling locked in to a certain blog design.
    Love your header!

    http://www.tetheredmommy.com/?p=1417

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the hop! I enjoy using Blogger too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely a cat person as well! I always had a cat growing up! Gerard-I am also VERY afraid of needles-I avoid them if possible. In one instance where I had to have a shot, I had to take an anti-anxiety pill! I feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from No Go BlogHer Blog Hop to say "hi"!!
    Love your cats!
    I am a new follower!
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are the second person that mentioned the Browns game...
    LOL
    have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails