Sunday, August 29, 2010

"The Testament" by John Grisham

I found The Testament by John Grisham to be interesting because it dealt with a contested will. The man who died was very rich but wanted to make sure his ex-wives and children who weren't nice people didn't get their hands on it. He left it to a missionary in Brazil and the story was about finding her to give her the fortune.
 (Karen's review 10/01)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. This is one I haven't read by Grisham. Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the only book I have read by John Grisham so far, and I absolutely loved it! I highly recommend it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails