Saturday, August 21, 2010

"I thought You Were Dead" by Pete Nelson

I Thought You Were Dead by Pete Nelson is a novel about Paul Gustavson who can’t seem to handle any situation just right.  He has a dog named Stella who seems to be a big help to Paul in handling his life experiences.  I enjoyed reading Paul’s ups and downs and just loved Stella.  It has a real good ending too.  I got into it right off the start.
(Gerard's review 5/22/10)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me. Karen Pryor, a very famous dog trainer, also writes a series of mystery novels which you may enjoy. They are called "Dog for Hire." I've got to read this book and thanks for your reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails