Monday, August 2, 2010

"Little Girl Blue--The Life Of Karen Carpenter" by Randy L. Schmidt

 A Sad Tale--An Outstanding Read!
This is the type of book I devour:  non-fiction that I am not fully up to speed on the subject.  Little Girl Blue--The Life of Karen Carpenter by Randy L. Schmidt is a sad story about her life.  I found myself rooting for Karen to get through her disorder even though I knew she didn’t.  The writing is superb and the last 100 pages or so I found it hard to put this book down.  I highly recommend you read this book.  What a gift God gave her--we miss you, Karen!

(Gerard's review)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails