Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Nineteen Minutes" by Jodi Picoult

I found Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult almost impossible to put down. There are a lot of similarities between Peter, who was the main character and got picked on all through school, and myself who was picked on throughout my school years except I didn't shoot anybody like he did. He went on a shooting spree at his high school. I found all the characters to be very real and true to life. It had a good ending. I highly recommend it to everyone.  
(Gerard's Review 5/2007)


Much can be learned from this book about how to treat people.  I loved it!  It kept my interest all through and liked how all the characters were developed.  I think any teen would really get into it. 
(Karen's review 5/2007)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails