Sunday, October 24, 2010

Entrecard Gets You More Traffic And Gives 5,000 Credits!

Since I started this blog, I have visited many other book blogs through blog hops and noticed there are a LOT who do not have Entrecards.  You are missing out on a great way to increase your blog traffic and we encourage you to join!  Of course, it would be nice for me to be able to make a drop when I visit your blog to build up my credits.  It costs nothing and the amount of time you spend using it is totally up to you.

Entrecard is like a huge blog directory but so much more.  Blogs that have an Entrecard (a blog ad with the word "DROP" on or next to it) are members of Entrecard.  It is like a business card but for blogs.  It is completely free with the option of paying to advertise if you wish.  It is a great way to kick-start traffic to your blog as well as revisit your favorite blogs and develop friendships with other Entrecard members.  When you visit a blog with an Entrecard on it, you just click on the word "DROP" and it lets the blogger know you visited their blog.  You get a credit for visiting and these credits all add up which you can then use for advertising your blog on other blogs.  Now and then Entrecard has promotional contests like this.  The deal is for members to post pros and cons of Entrecard and they get 5,000 credits--they say everyone wins!

Here is what I like about Entrecard--the Pros:

The blogs are grouped by lots of different categories.  You can easily find blogs related to yours or topics in which you are interested.

It provides an easy way to send messages to other members and write recommendations for their blogs if you wish, thus making it very easy to "meet" other bloggers and develop friendships.

I like to easily see who visited my blog.

Of course I like getting new traffic from this too.

Cons:
The down side is like anything, it takes time but if you want to get more traffic, anything you do takes time.

For me, since I have three blogs registered in Entrecard, my drops are divided so it takes me longer to build them up to advertise each blog.


I like Entrecard, have stuck with it for almost three years now and highly recommend it to anyone looking for an easy way to increase traffic to you blog.  I hope you give it a try!

2 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I'm going to check it out. Thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting info. I'll have to check this out.

    I'd also like to grab/win Four Past Midnight/S. King from your contest. I've added you to my blogroll.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails