Thursday, July 1, 2010

"Amber Morn" by Brandilyn Collins

I loved Amber Morn by Brandilyn Collins.  It is the first one I ever read by Brandilyn Collins but I will be reading more.  "Amber Morn" is filled with action and suspense brought about through a hostage situation in a small town at a café where older people do a blog together.  I finished reading this book in just two days.  It held my interest and I was anxious to keep on reading.  It is the last book in the Kanner Lake Series but I still enjoyed it even though I hadn't read the other three first.  It has Christian overtones through it but does not preach at all.  I liked the way it ended too.

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails