Friday, July 16, 2010

"The Last Christian" by David Gregory

The Last Christian by David Gregory is about Abigail who grew up in Africa with her missionary parents.  When a strange disease wipes out the village except for her so has to come to the USA.  Everything changes for her and no one believes in God anymore.  The Last Christian was better than I expected--a good page-turner for sure.  If you need a faith pickup, this book will do it!

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I will be following you. I almost read this book, but I had so many books out from the library I didn't get to it before it was due. I plan on taking it out again soon. Love to hear it was a page turner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from the blog hop. I read this book and really enjoyed it. Talk about unexpected twists in the story!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails