Thursday, July 8, 2010

"Calvin and Hobbes" by Bill Watterson

Calvin and Hobbes by Bill Watterson is Too Funny!  When it comes to comic strips you do not get any better than this.  I really enjoyed this book A LOT and hated to see it end!!  I miss them in my daily newspaper.
(Gerard's review 1/25/10)

comments we moved over from our old blog:

One of my all-time favorites! I miss The Far Side too!
By urbansuburban on January 25, 2010 
Where do you think Hobbes (our cat) got his name??? He always thinks he's a tiger when he really isn't. :) I like your new look here. Sorry if I'm late on that comment.
By Lin on January 31, 2010


Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails