Monday, July 12, 2010

"Open" by Andre Agassi

I found Open, the autobiography of Andre Agassi, very interesting.  The relationship with his father is good stuff in the beginning of the book.  That he quit school after 8th grade was something that I did not know.  I enjoyed the part of what he was thinking while playing the matches.  I could have done without the match to match detail.  The best part of this book was finding out that I really didn’t know what made Agassi tick at all!  It’s a bit long but overall it’s a book worth reading. (4 stars)
(Gerard's review 12/19/09)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. Andre is sure one interesting guy!

    Lots of yummy love,
    Alex aka Ma, What's For Dinner
    www.mawhats4dinner.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails