Saturday, July 31, 2010

"Going Rogue" by Sarah Palin

OK, I’ll admit I like Sarah Palin.  I like her a whole lot more after Going Rogue.  I enjoyed meeting her family and hearing about them.  The part about her campaign with John McCain was really fascinating stuff.  She pulled no punches!  If you can put your politics aside, I think you will find this book enjoyable too.
(Gerard's review 1/10/10)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,
    I also like Sarah Palin and have her book. I just haven't gotten around to reading it yet. It's good to know that it's a good read.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails