Wednesday, July 21, 2010

"Not Without Hope" by Nick Schyler and Jere Longman

Not Without Hope by Nick Schyler and Jere Longman is an amazing story! One day four buddies went out for a fishing trip. The four were Marquis Cooper, Will Bleakley, Corey Smith and Nick Schuyler. Only Nick survived and this is his story. What a tragic tale it is. I kept thinking of what these guys went through and their family and friends when the boat was finally discovered. The writing is awesome. You get the feeling you are right there. It’s a wonder Nick made it. If you think you can handle it, this is a very good book to read. I can’t say I enjoyed it because of the content, but I’m glad I read it.

(Gerard's review 3/23/10)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails