Friday, July 30, 2010

"Dog Boy" by Eva Hornung

You Have To Read This Book!
Dog Boy by Eva Hornung got my interest from page one and kept it!  I flew through this book!  What really makes this book is that the writing is superb!  The book evolves around a 4-yr.-old boy left abandoned by his mom and uncle.  He follows and is befriended by a group of wild dogs.  I’ve never read a book like this before with this kind of story.  Give this book a read.  I think you will be glad you did!

(Gerard's review 4/9/10)

Please tell us: What categories of literature do you like? What are you reading now? Who are your top five favorite authors? Have you read this one? What did you think of it?

1 comment:

  1. I recently enjoyed this story very much myself. It was riveting and the psychology was superb. Glad to find someone else who has read it.
    Thanks for visiting Fresh Ink Books and becoming a follower. I appreciate every one of my readers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails